Webcasting has become a very popular method of reaching larger audiences while still providing a highly immersive experience. Adding a video webcast component to your event has never been easier than with our service packages and a-la-carte options. Please contact us to discuss including this exciting technology in your next event.
Standard webcast package, suitable for up to 50 online viewers.
- Customized log-in and viewing pages with company logo and event information
- Broadcast computer system with audio/video capture hardware
- Webcast interface software and back-end support
- HD video camera package
- Audio mixer
- One microphone (for podium or presenter lapel)
- One technician
- Link provided to download presentation in "web-ready" format and in HD for archival use
The technician will arrive on-site approximately 2 hours prior to the scheduled webcast to set up and test equipment and Internet speed. Impact AV Solutions will record and make the presentation available for download after the event. A DVD of the recording may be provided for an additional cost.
Dedicated Internet connection with at least 1.5mbps upstream bandwidth is required. If a slower connection is provided, Impact AV Solutions cannot be responsible for quality or service interruptions during the live webcast.
*Basic Package includes no site inspection, additional lighting, or sound reinforcement. This package is ideal for well-lit boardrooms of up to 20 live attendees and 50 online viewers. With one technician present, video camera movement will be limited, resulting in a stationary shot of the presenter. Discounted package rates are available for multiple-event bookings.
- Two 575 watt S4 Lekos for podium lighting
- One light stand
- Four 575 watt S4 Lekos for podium/stage lighting
- Two light stands
Basic Sound Reinforcement
- Two 1000 watt powered loudspeakers
- Two speaker stands
Enhanced Sound Reinforcement
- Four 1000 watt powered loudspeakers
- Four speaker stands
Second Camera Package
- To allow for more interesting switching from the presenter camera shot to a secondary camera shot, either of the audience or a second angle of the presenter
- Ideal for panel discussions, this camera provides a stationary shot
- Video camera and associated cabling
- Video mixer
- To allow for smooth transitions between multiple presentations, slide decks, and videos
Video Camera Technician
- To allow for movement of the presenter on stage
Additional Viewers (tiered)
- Up to 50 viewers - included in basic package
- Up to 200 viewers
- Over 200 viewers
- To test actual Internet speeds available at location, and to determine set-up and lighting requirements